- Complimentary one way airport transfer
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Visiting signature attractions in Hanoi
- Water puppet show
- 2 night stay in Superior Room at Hanoi Golden Rooster Hotel (including semi-buffet and a la carte breakfast)
- Round trip Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi
Price: 159+ USD / pax (for 2 or more people)
Note: For customizing, please contact the property directly via email in order to tailor the trip to your preference. Request of amendment / extension is dearly appreciated by informing in advance.
- Pick up at the airport by private hotel transfer
- Free time to walk around Old Quarter with given tips and suggestions from hotel’s receptionists
- Overnight stay at Hanoi Golden Rooster Hotel (Superior room).
In the afternoon:
- Breakfast at the hotel. Prepare to be picked up between 8:00 – 8:30 by tourguide. Start Hanoi city tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Complex including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday) – the final resting place of Uncle Ho, House on stilts – where he lived and worked from 1954 to 1969. On to One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Moving on to West Lake, visit Tran Quoc pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hanoi which located next to West Lake to learn about the spiritual life of the local
- 12:00 – 13:00: Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Visiting Museum of Ethnology – the most interesting museum in Hanoi where you will find exhibits of 54 ethnicities.
Tourguide will take you to Hoan Kiem lake (Restored Sword Lake), Ngoc Son temple (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)
Visiting Bat Trang Ceramic village, Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple (Monday, Friday)
Our receptionist will assist you with assigning taxi to go the water puppet theater, enjoying 1 hour of water puppet show _ one of the must see performance by professional artists, highly recommended.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed with check out. The hotel will look after your luggage.
: The guide will pick you up at the hotel in Old Quarter to depart for Ninh Binh City, which is around 100km away from Hanoi. You will have the chance to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the countryside in Vietnam en route to Ninh Binh.
: On arrival at Bai Dinh Pagoda, the guide will introduce to you hundreds of statues, among which is the biggest gold plated bronze Buddha statue standing at 7.2 meters high
12:30 – 14:00
: Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
: You will be transferred from Bai Dinh to Trang An Harbor where you will take a relaxing boat trip for around 2 hours. During the boat trip, you will be rowed through Sang Grotto, Toi Grotto, Ba Giot Grotto and Nau Ruou Grotto, all of which are unique in their own shape. Enjoy your chance to admire the breathtaking landscape of Trang An, where you have many opportunities for great photo shoots.
16:00 – 16:30
: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – 19:00
: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi where your Bai Dinh – Trang An tour ends.
Note: If you are interested in other cultural shows in Hanoi (My village, Quintessence of Tonkin), receptionists will help you to book for a show. Payment for the ticket is paid directly at the counter
| - 2 night stay at Hanoi Golden Rooster Hotel
- 1 way complimentary airport transfer
- Meals (breakfast at the hotel, lunch)
- Water puppet tickets
- All activities and entrance fee to attractions
- Return transfer Hanoi – Ninh Binh
- English speaking tourguide
- Wifi connection
| - Bank fee
- Personal expense, tips
- Local handicrafts, souvenirs